BHFH has Openings for New Residents
- We welcome adults of all ages – we currently have residents aging from their 20s to their 60s.
- Our community is rooted in the Quaker tradition, and our residents have a diversity of spiritual, religious, and nonreligious identities.
- We support the ideals of social justice, spirituality, peace, integrity, simplicity and the dignity of the human person.
- We share meals and household chores. Our bimonthly house meetings operate via consensus-based decision-making.
- We strive to create a diverse and inclusive space for people of all ages, gender identities, sexual orientations, races, and cultural experiences.
Rooms start at $628 per month, including all utilities. Board costs $331 per month for a fully stocked communal kitchen, and dinner prepared by the house chef five nights a week.
For more information or to request an application, call us at (617) 227-9118, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.bhfh.org. Thanks!